Ecommerce Project Manager
We're seeking an experienced Ecommerce Project Manager to join our growing team at WIRO. As a solutions-focused and proactive manager, you'll play a critical role in leading retainer initiatives and delivery for our clients. You'll work closely with our leadership team to define and shape our approach to project management, ensuring we deliver success for our clients and the business.
Why are we Hiring?
WIRO is an established ecommerce agency, specialising in Shopify, with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality sites that exceed our clients' expectations. As we continue to scale and grow, we need to ensure we serve our team and clients by introducing another Project Manager to join our team. You'll bring your expertise and experience to help us deliver success for our clients and the business, and play a great part in shaping what that looks like for WIRO.
As an Ecommerce Project Manager at WIRO, you'll have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading client onboarding and project scoping
- Maintaining the product backlog for retainer clients and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions
- Planning and organising demos and product/system testing
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials and preparing status reports for the leadership team
- Identifying opportunities to meet client needs with tech partnerships and successfully migrate project clients onto retainers
- Coaching the production team in self-organisation and helping to remove obstacles to their progress
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, other meetings) as needed
- Energising the production team and clients to facilitate and engage ideas and constructive feedback at all levels
- Accurately scoping and quoting development approaches, costs, and timeframes within the sales process
- Making the leadership team aware of any blockers to the team's performance
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and profitability
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as an Project Manager
- Experience in ecommerce
- Agency experience
- Strong experience using agile methodologies to deliver successful ecommerce projects
- Experience managing client relationships and leading project scoping and onboarding
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience using project management software to track project progress and financials
- A passion for delivering successful ecommerce initiatives that exceed client expectations
Nice to Have's
- Experience working with Shopify
- Experience managing external resources
We’re a small team, who make a big impact. Our core aim is to make awesome customer experiences and deliver incredible ecommerce sites on Shopify, as easily as possible. We offer a flexible, collaborative, and supportive work environment where you can grow and develop your skills. We are proud of the fact that our team have a positive work life balance!
- Agency: 2 years (preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (required)